SPACES are now looking for submissions for the Yearbook and Civic Building of the Year Awards 2019.
You are invited to submit any project which has received an element of public funding. Submissions are invited nationally and can include:
- New building and refurbishment projects across the public sector
- Buildings that add value to the communities they serve
- Buildings from all sectors of public construction
- Projects that demonstrate collaboration
- Projects that demonstrate Engineering excellence/ingenuity
- Surveying projects that renew embedded value
- Examples of construction team excellence
- Articles of interest on public sector buildings
Anyone can make a submission whether you are the client, architect, contractor, engineer, surveyor or project manager who feels there is merit in a particular building or project.
You can make your submission here
From these a shortlist will be made of those projects that are eligible to enter the Civic Building of the Year Awards.