NHS Property 2021 will cover a broad yet tailored spectrum of subject matter, each topic being key to the objectives and interests of the senior property professionals that this well established conference always attracts.
Delegate places (online and physical) are free of charge for all property professionals employed within the NHS and wider public sector. Live places will be allocated on a ‘first come, first served’ basis and must be booked in advance.
The day will feature presentations and case studies covering, but not limited to, the following:
- Optimising the NHS Estate to support integrated care
- Social Prescribing
- Long term sustainability
- Post Pandemic Opportunities for NHS Estates
- Lessons learnt from the pandemic
- Foleshill, the greenest health centre in the UK – a case study
- Key Worker Housing
- Space Utlilisation – Why is it so hard to maximise optimisation of NHS community Buildings and how can you overcome the barriers?
- NHS Lease Events Partner Programme, a case study.
- Town Planning – tapping into developer funding for new public sector developments/refurbishments
- Delivering a net-zero NHS
- Surplus land – when is it right to sell, when is it right to keep?
- Legal updates
- The Government’s push to carbon reduction and recent grant availability
- Closer working between health and social care
- The move away from treatment and towards prevention
- Using diverse data to make better decisions in estate planning
Please note agenda will be updated regularly, speakers, subject matter and timings may be subject to change.
SPECIAL NOTE: The Conference Chair for this event is Daniella Barrow, ACES Council Member and former ACES President, so please try to support Daniella with your attendance.