Espresso Briefings with Avison Young are back for 2023.
Espresso Briefings for CPD events are exclusively for the UK’s public sector property professionals. Hosted by Avison Young and supported by ACES, our first digital event of 2023 will be looking addressing the financial challenges faced by local councils and authorities across England.
Join James Dair, Principal, Head of Public Sector Financial Advisory and Ishdeep Bawa, Principal in Real Estate Finance from Avison Young to discuss a range of measures and techniques that can help councils better understand the impact and opportunity derived from owning property assets, using lessons learnt and best practice from other local authorities.
During this digital event, we will be covering:
• What you need to understand to get more from your asset base
• What to be aware of and early warning signs
• Good governance and transparent decision making
• Using data and intelligent analysis
• Understanding the true cost of ownership
• Modelling the downside not just the upside
• How property ownership can help drive regeneration delivery
Register below to attend this free session where you can ask questions to our experts live.
Please note: this session is open to all public sector professionals but is most applicable to those working in a council or local authority setting.