< Back to forum

CPO Surveyors

Hi All


I’m involved with the buy back of a number of residential leases in a block of flats that the Council is now looking to demolish.  We may have to go down the CPO route however we are trying to negotiate and we are offering Home Loss payment plus Disturbance payments as part of the deal.  Can anyone recommend a firm of surveyors that they’ve used recently to provide advice on disturbance payments payable & who would be able to act for the Council in the negotiation process?  Thanks


Afternoon Lyn
I would be very happy to recommend Kevin Aspin above. He carried out many commissions for me when I was at Barnsley Council and his work was always thorough and completed in a timely manner. Drop me an email if you wish to discuss further.
Thanks Tim

Author: Tim Hartley

Posted: 2023-10-20 14:22:28

Dear Lyn
I can confirm that I am a retired Member of ACES and a CPO Specialist with my own Company (11 employees). I am a Member of the North West Branch but undertake CPO work all over the Country for a number of Public Sector Bodies. I worked for Tameside MBC (Greater Manchester) for over thirty years. I would be delighted to quote.
Kevin M Aspin MRICS
Aspin and Company Ltd
0161 303 0958 – kevin@aspinandcompany.co.uk

Author: kevin@aspinandcompany.co.uk

Posted: 2023-10-16 13:50:38

Virginia Blackman at Avison Young specialises in CPO work. 

Author: peter.woodley@cheltenham.gov.uk

Posted: 2023-10-16 13:44:38

Author: lyn.henny@stalbans.gov.uk

Posted: 16th October 2023

Replies: 3