Join us for a free webinar on a new way to engage communities on the trade-offs in the planning process
The Future Fox, @luhc and @ BolsoverDC invite you to join a thought provoking webinar about how to engage communities on the trade-offs in development decisions. We’ll discuss our collaboration on a new, accessible technology developed to maximise participation for all members of the community.
- Chris McKinney, Planning Policy Manager, Bolsover District Council
- Annette Jezierska, CEO of The Future Fox
- Bridget Wilkins, Head of Digital Citizen Engagement, Department for Levelling Up, Housing & Communities
Topics covered include:
- Challenges and existing industry techniques in engaging people on trade-offs
- Our novel approach – a 5-minute, accessible way to engage results from Shirebrook, East Derbyshire.
- How we engaged a typically ‘hard to reach’ community, regarding an important urban extension and Growth Plan, and how the data is being used.
- Local authorities planners and comms teams,
- Local politicians and decision makers.
- Housing developers